How do I schedule posts on Facebook?
It's very important to be consistent in your social media presence. One way to help that is to schedule some of your posts. Here's how to do it step by step.
1. First, you need to have a business page.
2. Once you are on your page, click in the area where it says "Write something..." to start a post and put in your content.
3. Click on the white downward arrow next to the Publish button. You'll see Schedule, Backdate, or Save Draft. Click on Schedule.
4. From here, you'll be able to select a future date and time for when you would like the post scheduled. Click on Schedule and you're all set!
5. You can check and view all of your scheduled posts as well. Click on Publishing Tools at the top navigation. In the left menu, click on "Scheduled Posts" and there you go! (You'll see that you cal also create the posts from this page view the blue "+ Create" button in the top right hand corner.