What should I post about?
A lot of people have trouble coming up with content or a variety of content.
Here are some ideas of what to share about your business.
- Employee introductions and fun facts - Highlight the people in your business.
- The behind the scenes and process - Show customers different steps of how you create or do what you do.
- Sales - Tell customer any specials or sales you're having and the time limit for them.
- New products/services
- Featured product/service - Explain to customers more in detail about this one product/service.
- Before and afters - Everyone loves seeing these!
- Client appreciation - Thank your client for their purchase. Share a picture of them with it or with you if you can.
- Reviews and testimonials
- Polls - Invite your customers to become involved by voting. It could be what color to make something or which material to use or what theme to use. The possibilities are endless!
- Funny or embarrassing occurrences - Don't be afraid to share these moments. They are authentic and endearing.
- Friends and community - Don't just share things about your own business. Instead, share what your neighbors and community are doing as well by showing your support to them.
- User generated content (Reposts) - Repost posts that your customers tag you in.
- Tips and expert knowledge - Establish yourself as an expert in your field by sharing tips and advice.
- Personal life - Share a peek into your personal life such as time with your family or your beloved pet.
- Success stories - Celebrate any wins you have, no matter how small, and thank your supporters for them.
If you need help, we can help you generate any and all of these posts! Simply go to our Social Media page under Marketing.